Friday, March 2, 2012

Confessions and Funnies

Confessions:

  • I've been eating 2 bowls of Lucky Charms a day because my 3 1/2 year old DOESN'T LIKE IT(Why the heck did I buy her Lucky Charms, you ask? Good question. It has just a bit more sugar than her Alphabets and I thought she'd like a treat.) P.S. It's gooood!
  • I'm blogging, pinteresting, etc. when I should be sleeping and/or cleaning the house (someone unplug my computer PLEASE!) I think I need to join a support group.
  • When I feel like a bobcat would be a better way to clean up around here Sometimes (like Christmas Eve) I take photos of how messy our house is so I can look back (when my house is in constant perfect order, clean and purged - read this article, it's funny) and think, ah, those were the good old days.
Funnies:
  • My daughter asked me what would happen if she put just her elbow in the closet and then closed the door. I told her to try it. She gave me the As If  look and said in all seriousness, "No Mom, tell me the troot" (truth)
  • She also asked me where by "boob thing" (bra) was this morning before I got dressed and why I needed it. I said, "Well, it hold my boobs up." She replied, "Mom, what happens if your boobs fall down?"  Uhhh, I didn't know what to say! But I was thinking...tooooo late (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...